-  Portal 3






     
                                   










                                                                                                                                                      




I usually wake up at half past five



I get up almost always at six in the morning


I take a shower

I dress usually with the uniform assigned in my work

 I comb my hair and make up

I always brush my teeth
I usually prepare breakfast for my family

I take my breakfast
I take care of my responsibilities in work as always
I leave home at eight in the morning

I take the bus to go to my work
I come home, I organize everything for the other day
I take my lunch at one in the afternoon with my classmates

I take my dinner
I go to sleep at eight o'clock at night as usual




















Comentarios